Saturday, June 5, 2004

The Birds and the Bees talk

My husband and I knew there would come a day when the kids would inquire about the birds and the bees, so we came to an agreement.  He would handle the boys and I would take care of the girls.  Sooooo, when my oldest boy, who was about 6 or 7 at the time, asked what the difference between a boy deer and a girl deer was, naturally I sent him to ask his father.  And this is what Daddy had to say:

"Well son, you see, the boy deer has antlers, and the girl deer doesn't"

End of discussion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a chicken....lol
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! My dad sat me down for a serious talk about girls & boys and after a lot of squirming & fidgeting & false starts, managed to tell me that girls usually had longer hair than boys.
Dads hey!

Anonymous said...

ROFL...send them back with the comment that caribou of both sexes have antlers, don't they?  I could be worng...